If your question was not answered below please e-mail us at email@example.com or call 1-855-367-9191 to speak to one of our representatives. We would be more than happy to assist you.
- How do I apply for a loan?
Apply online with our quick and easy application, or call our toll free number (1-855-367-9191) to apply with one of our representatives over the phone
- Can I apply if I have bad credit?
Bad debt is not the deciding factor when we are considering a loan application, however you are not eligible if you are currently in a consumer proposal or debt management-plan.
- Can I apply if I am currently bankrupt?
We may be able to approve your application for a loan depending on the circumstances. Call us to find out.
- How fast can I get a loan?
Pending approval, your funds can be deposited into your account within 24 hours of your request for a loan.
- I applied for a loan online, when can I expect a reply?
All applications are reviewed the same day they are received. You will have a response within 24 hours of your request for a loan.
- What is an Unsecured Personal Loan?
An amount of money lent out based on the employment status and income of an applicant.
- What is a Car Title Loan?
An amount of money lent out with a lien placed on a car as security for the loan in case of default.
- What is a mortgage?
An amount of money lent out with a lien placed on a home as security for the loan in case of default.
- Is the application information I submit private and secure?
The information you provide in the application is shared only with Fast Access Financial and Equifax and is fully secured from viewing by any other sources.
- How do I check my own credit rating?
To check your credit rating simply visit www.equifax.com to order your personal report.
- Will you report my information to the credit bureau?
In order to help repair and rebuild your credit we report to Equifax as your scores improve.